In Q3, mobile traffic surpassed desktop for the first time.
Mobile traffic to ecommerce websites hit 52.3% in Q3, according to Monetate data. But smartphone conversion rates still hover in the 1.5% range. As more traffic goes mobile, this could seriously affect your bottom line.
Download your copy of the Monetate EQ3 to find out what you can do about it.
Here’s what the report covers:
Mobile shopping behavior
- Weekend vs. weekday traffic patterns, broken down by device type
- Are mobile add-to-cart rates correlated to conversion rates?
- When mobile conversion rates peak
- Find out how top ecommerce brands use personalization to boost important ecommerce metrics
- Expert advice to make mobile shopping experiences that convert
- Optimization tactics that keep distracted mobile shoppers focussed